Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Creepy Poem

I decided I'm going to be Bubba from Forrest Gump. Everyone needs a friend with a shrimp fetish.

i see my shrimp fetish has made you distant and cold towards me.

well if that's how you're going to be about it, i'm going to send you buckets of shrimp to your house.

and leave shrimp poop on your pillows

and give you shrimp AIDS!

you know how dirty those fucking prawns are

PRAWN SEX

lolololololol

i'm amused

fukkin loooooooooooool

Brian Peppers Time!

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Brian_Peppers

HIGHLY amused

i don't need you

or your speed

what, what?

did someone say speed?!

i mean

crank

er

...

rat poison?

lolol

are you off diddling Brian Peppers?

If so, type 1

If not, type "I love bleu cheese made from vagina yeast"

Jesus hates prawns

Jesus hates prawns time a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment